Cyntropy has been invited to present at the Managing Regulation, Enforcement and Compliance workshop in Melbourne for the Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG). We are delighted to be coming back to help educate MREC students and share our experience. We will be presenting a case study “Rehabilitating case management”, to demonstrate how we implemented the core concepts and best practice models into a real world organisation to achieve significant and measurable outcomes.
Managing Regulation, Enforcement and Compliance
October 28 – November 2, 2018
Australia New Zealand School of Government
Professor Sparrow’s workshop will include guest presentations, case studies and interactive discussion about the issues that challenge regulators.
The Managing regulation, enforcement and compliance masterclass content will include:
- strategic public management
- defining mission and consequences for operational methods
- pressures for ‘better regulation’
- the risk-based regulator
- risk-control and measuring performance
- managing discretion
- different regulatory structures
- categories of risk and the implications for effective control
- choices and pragmatism in strategy and tactics
- tackling major risks
- implementation issues.
We look forward to meeting new people with new problems!